AGGRESSIVE AND EFFECTIVE REPRESENTATION
I am originally from Buffalo, New York and while I love my hometown, if I never see another snowflake as long as live I will be completely content. I am the youngest of five children. With that kind of sibling rivalry, rest assured I have fought my entire life!
I am licensed in the state of Florida and New York. I have represented and defended cases involving the Department of Children and Families, the Department of Corrections, the State Attorney’s Office, insurance companies, hospitals, physicians, corporations and lawyers.
My true passion is getting my clients results, especially when it comes to ending the emotional stress that family law issues present. My degree in Psychology assists daily in creating a strategy, determining motives, negotiations, assessment of evidence, preparation of testimony and in the courtroom. Family Law disputes are exceedingly complex and the outcome can have a long standing effect on your finances, your children and your future. It’s important to me that you receive a successful out-come in every aspect of your life.
- Bachelor in Psychology from the State University of Buffalo where she was member of Psi Chi and graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2001.
- Juris Doctorate from Ohio Northern University conferred in 2004.
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Member of the Florida Bar Family Law Section
- Member of the New York Bar 2010
- Member of Association of Family Law
- Former Adjunct Professor at Florida Southwestern State